- ELECTROSTATIC EP
Electrostatic filter model of variable width and up to 4”.
- LOW RESISTANCE ELECTROSTATIC EPPR
Electrostatic filter with low air resistance, ideal for filtering thick particles as a replacement for disposable filters.
- MERV 8 ELECTROSTATIC EPME
High efficiency electrostatic filter with a MERV 8 green media that increases its efficiency and reduces air resistance .
- MERV 13 HIGH-EFFICIENCY ELECTROSTATIC EPHE
Electrostatic filter available with or without antimicrobial media.
Cleaning the filter
* Each month, remove the filter and wash it with water and mild soap. Lightly shake off the excess water and put the filter back into the system or clean it with a vacuum, in the direction opposite the airflow.
- Ventilation systems
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning units
- Heat pumps
- And many others
- Does not require electricity
- Magnetic capture of particles in the air
- Air resistance and effectiveness vary according to model
- Extruded aluminum frame
- Available in different thicknesses up to 4″
- Antimicrobial treatment available
- Easy maintenance
- Excellent durability
- UL and ULC listed